Panasonic Aero Series 2.5kW Cooling Air Conditioner
Energy Saving Features:
- Inverter Control – Varies the rotation speed of the compressor for higher energy savings
- Eco Mode – More energy saving compared to the normal mode by automatically adjusting the set temperature by up to 2ºC. It’s ideal when you want to maintain room temperature for gentle cooling.
- Quiet Mode – Enjoy the comfort of running your air conditioner at night and still have a relaxing sleep.
- Personal Airflow Creation – Vertical and horizontal airflow patterns can be combined as desired to achieve optimum comfort, with operation possible by remote, even from a distance.
- Fan Mode – Allows you to run the fan without any cooling, thus giving just ventilation.
- Auto Changeover (inverter) – In Auto Mode, the unit will select if cooling is required.
- Powerful Mode – Pressing the Powerful button cools the room quickly. It provides fast comfort, with full power and strong airflow. This is perfect for use immediately after coming home, or when unexpected guests arrive.
- Soft Dry Operation Mode – Starts with cooling to dehumidify, then provides continuous breeze at a low frequency to keep a room dry without much change to the temperature.
Clean and Healthy Air Features:
- Anti-Bacterial Filter – The anti-bacterial filter combines three effects in one: anti-allergen, anti-virus and antibacterial to provide clean air.
- Odour Removing Function – With this function, there’s no unpleasant odour when the unit starts up. That’s because the fan remains off momentarily, while the source of the odour inside the air conditioner is suppressed. The unit must be in cool or dry mode and the fan speed must be set to automatic.
- Removable Washable Panel – Gives you easy access to the filter as well making the unit easy to clean.
- 24-Hour Dual on and Off Real Setting Timer – This feature enables you to preset two different sets of start/stop operation timer (hour and minute) within a 24-hour time frame.
- 3rd Party Connectivity – Allows limited control from an external source when wired to do so.
- Wired Remote Control (Optional) – For use in commercial applications, or where users don’t want a remote control.
- Demand Response Enabling (DRED) – Allows Electrical Utility Companies to regulate the power supply to the units if connected.
- LCD Wireless Remote Control – Easy control of the unit from anywhere in the room.
- Wireless LAN Remote Control for Internet Connection (Optional) – Control air conditioners remotely by turning your mobile desire into a remote controller using internet connection. Adaptor CZ-TACG1 Sold Separately
- Blue Fin Condenser – Extra protection from the elements with a longer-lasting coil.
- Long Piping – Long piping offers more flexible installation options. Long piping offers more flexible installation options. *20m – CS-U25TKR, CS-U25TKR *30m – CS-U50TKR, CS-U71TKR, CS-U80TKR
- Self-Diagnostic Function – Should a malfunction occur, the unit diagnoses the problem and shows the corresponding alphanumeric code. This allows for quicker servicing.
- Random Auto Restart – When multiple units are connected and there is a power outage, they will turn on at different times in order to not spike the power supply.
- Top Panel Maintenance Access – Easy access for maintenance.